Thursday, April 17, 2008

Er...Sup ppl?

Hey peeps! Ya, I haven't posted in a while... I've been busy. But, no bother!

Let's see...my class has started a two week French course which is kinda sorta fun. And...er...I don't know. Not much going on.

I've been taking a lot of dance lately...? God, I'm bored. School is boring. But I don't have anything against it...it's just that it takes away from my free time. Plus, it's natural for a kid, like a little girl to hate school...Right? I'm starting to rant again.

You know what? I hate my ex BF. I feel like giving out all his personal info so people can teepee (spelling?) and egg his house. But I have nothing against his parents. His parents are 1) a science teacher and 2) really, really nice. :) But I don't know how such a wretched child grew up from nice parents. Geez, I'm not deaf you know. I can hear him cursing my name.

Lunch time!

No comments: