Friday, February 22, 2008

Hey

Hey peeps!



I just joined blogger, (my friend has one), so I decided it would be fun. Ya...I ♥ dancing, writing stories (http://www.fanfiction.net/) search up: tRavLinGWriTeR, playing the piano?, or just pure hanging out.

Two of my besties are mad at each other...Or beasties. (I feel comfortable enough calling them that. LOL) I don't really know what to say.

I wonder if Kate likes me, she seems to like all her other friends but me. Well, at least more. Oh well...

More friend deli ma: One of my friends from dance, I won't tell you her name, is so mad at me. It's complicated and I don't think I wan't to write about it. If she read this, she would kill me. Ugh, she's been talking and IM'ing about me behind my back. (or so I am told). I wonder what's going to happen now...

I had a freaking Spanish quiz today. Now my class only my class is not allowed to play raceket ball. (is that how you spell it?) Ugh, my teacher said it was only the boys fault. Ever read The Clique series? Well in "Sealed With a Diss", they go on a boyfast. I should do that. I had a really mean boyfriend at one point too.

Ya, that's all for now, (my first post! Yipee!)
~a random girl from the world...

1 comment:

Meg said...

I love your avatar. Ballet slippers are so prettyful ^o^

Your blog is interesting. I just blog about stuff that I think other people will like, but you blog about your actual feelings!!! That's great.

XO XP
Meg