Saturday, February 23, 2008

Random Rants

OMG!!! I just found the cutest calender ever! Puddle Bunnies Calendar by *celesse on dA. I was randomly sifting through one of my besties's faves. It's so cute!

My bro is at a piano competition right now and I should be doing homework. But it's too hard. Either that or I'm too lazy to look it up. I'm no where near finished.

I'm bored. I should be calling one of my friends like I told her I would. I'm way to lazy. Yawn...Well, in my defence, I should be allowed to just kinda sit because I fell and hurt my tailbone during pointe class. Ouch...I'm glad I don't have to go today.

Friend Delima Continued: God, she still hates me. It feel's kind of harsh having someone cuss about you behind your back...Grr...

Ya, to my second post. I hope somebody would come along and read this. *hint, hint*
~from a random girl

No comments: